Real Estate is a sector that is on the rise currently, with many exclusive and mega townships being introduced in the market by a number of builders like Ravi Group. These projects focus on value adds that can be offered along with the house, and work on the principle of “The Customer is the King”. With a boom in the housing sector, the prices have become astronomical and the need of the hour being residential properties available to all at affordable prices. The number of people seeking to make a livelihood in this city increases each day and the demand for homes that fit their budget has gone up too. People are seeking an answer that will make their dream home possible in the city of dreams Mumbai.
Within this confusion of more residential projects being announced but at premium rates, there is a suburb Kandivali that has emerged as destination that offers something to everyone within their budget. This suburb has homes that range between 30 lakhs to even a crore depending on the size of the home, its location within the suburb and the amenities being offered. Prospective customers who are working professionals prefer their homes to be closer to their work places so as to reduce commuting and Kandivali is on such place that is closer to workforce hubs like Malad Mindspace and Goregaon East. Developers in Kandivali like Ravi Group offer ample options for housing with different amenities like pools, fitness and health clubs, connectivity to other major towns with proximity to recreation and leisure facilities, making it easier for families to get all that they desire in an around their homes.
Construction developers who have recently announced projects in this quiet town Kandivali are Seth Developers, Kalpataru Builders, Ravi Group, Evershine Group, and Arkade Group. Ravi group has announced a mega township that will change the outlook of residential houses in Kandivali west that offers luxury, quality and style at affordable prices. Things to consider while looking for a home in Kandivali…
- If you have a buying budget of 64 lakhs to 1 crore, then you should start looking for a home in this suburb.
- Enquire about additional facilities being offered while deciding on the builder you would like to buy from for e.g Ravi Group of Builders.
- Look up for reviews of Builders offering projects in Kandivali like Ravi Group Reviews.
- The property rate ranges in both Kandivali east and west are different. You should compare rates of Kandivali with other western suburbs like Andheri or Goregaon, which can serve as a comparison for your decision. It is a reasonable alternative to suburbs like Andheri, Bandra, that offer expensive prices starting from 1.5 crores – 5 crores.
- Make a note of everything, and get information from other people staying in Kandivali to get a better idea and then decide for your-self.
- Consult a property expert who can provide you with more details than just relying on what you see and your friends recommend.
- Keep in mind that Kandivali provides a country-side like feel with its lush greenery and mountain views and consider the reviews of work done by the builders previously while making a decision to buy your home sweet home