Good construction, the facilities and amenities on offer along with the construction time taken are things that one would like to know when he starts house hunting for his dream home. Buying a dream home is not that easy because each consumer would have a different perspective and would need something entirely different to be happy with his home. For some it could be a gym within the complex and for some it could be a temple. For the kids it could be a playground or entertainment facilities. How does one go about fulfilling all these demands that may or may not be present in the place you think is ideal. There are some developers like Ravi Group of Companies that have made it their mission to offer all these facilities at affordable rates to those who decide to make the suburbs their home.
They Ravi Group Projects are usually ones that offer more facility to the people whether it is in terms of offering value adds to the customer, or facility in payment terms etc. Their residential towers are built keeping in mind standard and quality that is accepted by people in India and also making sure that their offerings are on par with those being offered by other developers like Seith Group, RNA Corp, and Bhoomi Developers. To make sure that you have the best you need to keep in mind certain things.
Make a list of what kind of a house you would like Decide if you would like to have certain facilities without which you will not consider the project by the developers like Bhoomi, Ravi Group, Arihant, and others.
- Look up the approximate rates offered in the locations you have decided upon first and then decide on the one you prefer.
- What is it that you would consider to be the ideal location for the house, where would you want the entrance to be facing?
- Check to make sure you have reviews of the developers you have decided upon to buy your property from.
- Does it fit your budget and would you get any kind of facility in payment terms or loan facilities that are offered by developers like Ravi Group of companies with the banks that have approved the project.
- Consider the time frame of construction and when will you be getting the possession of the house.
- Will the developer provide you with an occupation certificate (OC) when you finally get the keys to that dream home or will that be after you start living in that house.
- Make sure you know all the charges like registration, property taxes, maintenance rates that you will be charged after occupation.
If you get positive answers to all the questions above you may consider the property that answers if not all then most of them.